Wednesday, November 20, 2013

3 Scrappy Boys Anniversary Blog Hop

Welcome to 3 Scrappy Boys
Four & Fabulous Anniversary Hop!



If you found your way here from Sally’s Blog, keep reading you are right where you should be!

If you have stumbled across this hop by chance, we hope you’ll hop back to 3 Scrappy Boys so you don't miss out on any of the fabulous ladies who are joining us today! 

To celebrate our Anniversary I created this layout using my April 2013Add On kit.  If you’ve been watching my blog and my entries at the 3 Scrappy Boys blog, you know that I squeezed a TON of adorable cards and layouts out of this kit and a few sheets of cardstock (10 projects to be precise).  I hope you enjoy these projects as much as I have!



I love the colors in this kit more than I can tell you.  They are so much the colors of my life, so I just wanted to create and create and create with it.  In order to stretch every last inch of usefulness, I used one of my favorite tricks.  If only small piece of a paper or other embellishment will be on view in your final layout, cut it and only use that small piece.  That way, you can use the rest somewhere else.  In this case, the vertical  wood grain print is actually a 5 by 6 inch piece scrap that I cut in two pieces to give the illusion of a long vertical piece, I did the same thing with the horizontal ruler patterned paper.  There is only one doily that has been cut apart to use in two different areas.

I also want to remind you that tomorrow evening at 9 PM EST, I'll be hosting the first ever LIVE crop for 3 Scrappy Boys.  For more information about that event, see yesterday's post.  If you want a personal email reminder email me with the subject "3SB Live Crop."

Do you have any “go-to” tricks for stretching supplies that you really love?  Tell me about them or anything else you’d like to share in the comments section to qualify to win our blog hop prize (You have to leave a comment on each stop on the hop to to be entered. If you don't have a Google+ account, you can email me your comment).

Your next stop on the blog hop is Michele’s Blog Stuff By Belle.

If you get lost along the way, here is the complete list to get you back on the right path



Now don't forget when you are done hopping head on over to our forums and join the fun!

We have lots of fun challenges and fabulous prizes waiting for you!  


We will be hopping until Sunday 24th at Midnight.

Our winner will be announced early in the week on the 3 Scrappy Boys Blog
and Face Book Page make sure you LIKE us to stay in contact.


Have fun and thanks for hopping with us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment