Friday, November 8, 2013

Revisiting my Simple Sketches layouts with Templates

I've had the pleasure of being on the design team at the Simple Sketches challenge blog.  Melissa never fails to come up with inspiring sketches.  I love that many of the sketches push me just a little outside my comfort zone.  Today, I'm giving away some of the templates based on the paper pages that Melissa's sketches inspired.

Melissa loves to work on an angle, when I tend to like things straight up.  Naturally, I was a little nervous when I saw that this was my first assignment.


It took me ages to get this page together, but I love how it turned out


I knew it would make a great digi template.  I'm sure I'll use this one over and over.  You can download it here.



My second assignment was more within my comfort zone, and the resulting layout is definitely one of my favorites this year.



I didn't turn this one or the next two into templates because they were so close to the sketch. but my 5th assignment was outside my comfort zone again, so I had to change it up a little.  I love how it turned out; it makes me happy to look at.





You can download this template here.



No comments:

Post a Comment