Monday, January 28, 2013

A couple of examples

I've been sharing templates for nearly a month here, but I haven't had a chance to use all of the templates, so I thought I would share a few examples of the layouts I make from my templates.
When I make my templates I start with a color scheme, which is weird since they wouldn't necessarily be the colors in the final layout, but building with a color scheme lets me visualize where I want to go a little easier. For most of these layouts, I liked the color schemes a lot, and I looked for a kit that matched the color schemes well.
 
Kit Tuesday Morning from One Little Bird
 
Kit: Everyday Eclectic from Echo Park
Kit: Everyday Eclectic from Echo Park
Kit: Firefly Collab from OSraps





2 comments:

  1. Love your layouts & all your templates. The one with the butterflies is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! The butterfly one s a little different style than I usually use, but I really liked those doodled butterflies.

    ReplyDelete