Friday, January 11, 2013

Laundry Clean? Yes. Put away? Yes. Folded?...

No. Not folded.  :-/   But I'm still chalking it up as a win for team Valerie.  This is the first day in weeks that the sight of an empty laundry basket could be seen in the Reyes household.  What can I say?  I'm barely keeping my head above water here.  In addition to that, I have fish thawed for dinner; all three of us girls have had lunch; the little ones are down for naps; I zested and juiced all of the Meyer lemons Barbara sent me;  the zest is frozen in 1tsp cubes with coconut oil. (That was an unexpected but much enjoyed chore.)  Have I worked on my dissertation? Not yet, but it's only 3, there is a ton of time left in the day.  Well, maybe not a ton, but some time anyway.  In celebration of my small accomplishment, may I present you with a new template freebie.  Enjoy!
Download it here.