Friday, January 11, 2013

Laundry Clean? Yes. Put away? Yes. Folded?...

No. Not folded.  :-/   But I'm still chalking it up as a win for team Valerie.  This is the first day in weeks that the sight of an empty laundry basket could be seen in the Reyes household.  What can I say?  I'm barely keeping my head above water here.  In addition to that, I have fish thawed for dinner; all three of us girls have had lunch; the little ones are down for naps; I zested and juiced all of the Meyer lemons Barbara sent me;  the zest is frozen in 1tsp cubes with coconut oil. (That was an unexpected but much enjoyed chore.)  Have I worked on my dissertation? Not yet, but it's only 3, there is a ton of time left in the day.  Well, maybe not a ton, but some time anyway.  In celebration of my small accomplishment, may I present you with a new template freebie.  Enjoy!
Download it here.

7 comments:

  1. I love your template, but I am unable to download it as I get a message that it's private. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. It should be fixed now! Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. I wanted to show you a layout I made using your template. Thank you so much for sharing! http://stufftoscrap.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=112931&title=first-teeth&cat=all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!I'm totally geeking out right now! Thanks so much! Is that little cutie your son? I hope you enjoy some of the other templates too. I'll be giving away more. Trying to do at least one a week.

      Delete
  3. That's my grandson & I did download the other templates! I can hardly wait to use them. I look forward to seeing more templates from you. I am on several Creative Teams. Would it be okay if I used your templates for those duties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding?! That would be awesome! Just credit My Rainbow Coalition for the template. You are totally making my day!

      Delete