Sunday, January 20, 2013

This week's freebie


Here is this week's freebie.  I hope you like it.  Download it here.  
I've been MIA recently because of that surgery I told you all about.  I've been on percocet, which makes thought, and therefore writing, difficult.  I expect that most of you already know how to use a digital scrapbooking template, but if you don't, my favorite learning resources are Jessica Sprague and The Daily Digi.  
Steph from the daily digi has an excellent class on digital scrapbooking with a layered template at big picture classes for free.  Get the class here.  
Jessicasprague.com has a whole curriculum on digital scrapbooking with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements from beginner to professional design coursework.  The classes aren't cheap, but they are totally worthwhile, and they have sales frequently.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I love it!! Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link back to your layout. I'd love to see it!

      Delete